Austin, Texas
100% full Not resolved
2.1

Great prices, great delivery - and ink cartridges that do not print. You get what you pay for.

In my case, I got a pair of cartridges that would not print and had visible fingerprint corrosion on the contacts. I bought official OEM cartridges and my printer worked on all colors. I put ClickInk in again - making sure all cartridges were free of corrosion. The same two colors failed. I took ClickInks out and put the OEM cartridges back in. I have been printing problem free ever since.

ClinkInks agreed to refund my money. I returned the ink three months ago and I am still waiting for my refund.

My beef is not with customer care/tech support. The men and women I have talked to do a fine job. My beef is with the management. The check is printed. It is waiting for approval. There's something wrong with a company that will immediately agree to refunds then take three months to refund the money.

I used a groupon coupon to get my ink. I know I will never get my Groupon money back but I at least expect to get my money back from ClickInks. Three months and counting.

Reference number: LTK1221603056861X

Reason of review: Managements failure to sign refund checks in a timely fashion..

I liked: Customer service customer oriented.

I didn't like: Management drags feet on refunds.

Had an Experience with Clickinks?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion