2.1

Great prices, great delivery - and ink cartridges that do not print. You get what you pay for.

In my case, I got a pair of cartridges that would not print and had visible fingerprint corrosion on the contacts. I bought official OEM cartridges and my printer worked on all colors. I put ClickInk in again - making sure all cartridges were free of corrosion. The same two colors failed. I took ClickInks out and put the OEM cartridges back in. I have been printing problem free ever since.

ClinkInks agreed to refund my money. I returned the ink three months ago and I am still waiting for my refund.

My beef is not with customer care/tech support. The men and women I have talked to do a fine job. My beef is with the management. The check is printed. It is waiting for approval. There's something wrong with a company that will immediately agree to refunds then take three months to refund the money.

I used a groupon coupon to get my ink. I know I will never get my Groupon money back but I at least expect to get my money back from ClickInks. Three months and counting.

Reference number: LTK1221603056861X

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. LucyHanouille is quite happy with customer service customer oriented and stated that there is a room for improvement of management drags feet on refunds. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "managements failure to sign refund checks in a timely fashion." of ink cartridge and associated monetary loss in the amount of $97. Clickinks needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ink cartridge in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Clickinks.

Had an Experience with Clickinks?

Comments