Clickinks - Caveat Emptor - Cartridge Failures

Great prices, great delivery - and ink cartridges that do not print. You get what you pay for.

In my case, I got a pair of cartridges that would not print and had visible fingerprint corrosion on the contacts. I bought official OEM cartridges and my printer worked on all colors. I put ClickInk in again - making sure all cartridges were free of corrosion. The same two colors failed. I took ClickInks out and put the OEM cartridges back in. I have been printing problem free ever since.

ClinkInks agreed to refund my money. I returned the ink three months ago and I am still waiting for my refund.

My beef is not with customer care/tech support. The men and women I have talked to do a fine job. My beef is with the management. The check is printed. It is waiting for approval. There's something wrong with a company that will immediately agree to refunds then take three months to refund the money.

I used a groupon coupon to get my ink. I know I will never get my Groupon money back but I at least expect to get my money back from ClickInks. Three months and counting.

Reference number: LTK1221603056861X

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Customer service customer oriented
  • What I disliked
    • Management drags feet on refunds

Reason of review:
Managements failure to sign refund checks in a timely fashion.
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Ink Cartridge
Review category
Gadgets and Accessories
review #650620 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Clickinks? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Clickinks. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Clickinks.
Filing a new complaint about