I ordered 27 ink cartridges 1/27/2017.The first cartridge I opened burst in my hands and on my wood floor.

The second would not fit in my printer. I packed all cartridges up (including the damaged ones) and returned at my expense. I called 2/28/17 to verify that Clickinks had received them; they had. They said I would receive my refund in 30 days.

I have called 9 times seeking my refund. Today 6-2-17 when I called they said they had expedited my refund (LOL) and should receive it shortly, but they were deducting 20% per return policy. The policy says nothing about 20% deduction for faulty cartridges.

I have reported this to BBB and will spread the news about this company.Wish I had read other reviews.

Review about: 27 Ink Cartridges For Dell All In One Printer.

I didn't like: Product, Not getting a full refund, Poor customer service.

Usability
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Dell Ink Cartridge
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / $115
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Clickinks?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion