Usability

I ordered 27 ink cartridges 1/27/2017.The first cartridge I opened burst in my hands and on my wood floor.

The second would not fit in my printer. I packed all cartridges up (including the damaged ones) and returned at my expense. I called 2/28/17 to verify that Clickinks had received them; they had. They said I would receive my refund in 30 days.

I have called 9 times seeking my refund. Today 6-2-17 when I called they said they had expedited my refund (LOL) and should receive it shortly, but they were deducting 20% per return policy. The policy says nothing about 20% deduction for faulty cartridges.

I have reported this to BBB and will spread the news about this company.Wish I had read other reviews.

Review about: Dell Ink Cartridge.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Product, Not getting a full refund, Poor customer service.

Had an Experience with Clickinks?

Comments

Gearbest - Avoid if you care about recieving what your ordered Gearbest "I ordered an expensive smartphone and Gear Best shipped it to France in a plastic envelop! No carton box except the smartphone where it is clear the product is a..." Read more Logitech - BAD CUSTOMER SUPPORT/WARRANTY CLAIMS Logitech "I purchased the wireless solar K750 keyboard which worked OK for 8 months then it just stopped working. I submitted a warranty claim on their website and received no timely..." Read more Clickinks Leaky Cartrige Refund Delay Review from Phoenix, Arizona Clickinks "Ordered a black cartridge 2/23/14. Received leaked out. Requested a refund 2/28/14 and numerous times since then. They contacted me by phone 5/12/14 and said they would mail a refund..." Read more Clickinks - Cartridge Refund Delay Review Clickinks "Ordered a color and a black cartridge 2/23/14 the black had leaked out into bag. Asked for a refund 2/28/14 and returned it. 4/21/14 I still haven't received a refund...." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more