Style and Design
Usability

I bought $60 worth of their cartridges for my HP8610 - black, Cyan, Yellow and Magenta. NONE OF THEM work after the first copy!!! Printer error: "Damaged Cartridge" and that was on ALL NINE of the lousy cartridges. TOTAL SCAM!!!

How can they get away with selling totally defective products??? Seems as though I'm not the only customer who has had this experience. I would never consider buying from these people again.

Despite the high cost of OEM HP cartridges it makes more sense to spend money than to throw it down a rat hole like ClickLinks products. These folks should be drummed out of business.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of hewlett packard ink cartridge from Clickinks. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $64 and wants Clickinks to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor quality. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Clickinks for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Clickinks?

Comments

Carbondale, Pennsylvania, United States #1230873

I recently purchased cartridges for my hp8620 printer....we just opened the box to replace the originals....we are getting the same messages that 1 or more cartridges are damaged...hence no printing . I've replaced the color cartridges with the second set that I bought, and still we get the same message about the damage....I spent $70.66...I am going to box them up and send them back, asking for a refund...and I will from now on purchases real hp ink

Cartridges...Will not recommend this sight

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1227251

Actually, it might just be your HP printer that is at fault.HP has admitted to programming many of their printers to reject any cartridge other than an original HP one.

There is a firmware update just recently to fix this but HP does not promise to do so in the future.You can read about it at: myce.com