Update by user Nov 10, 2016

Waited two days for an E mail confirmation that my order had been cancelled and called the bank to file a claim.Guess what?

The very next morning I got my E mail confirmation that the order was canceled and that they were processing a refund. Well we shall see how long that takes.

Shouldn't be long based on how quick they are charge the order and not send it.I am done with them.

Original review posted by user Nov 09, 2016

I have purchased ink cartridges from Click inks for over two years and not ever had a problem with service or quality of merchandise until lately.They must have changed ownership or something.

I have always in the past got an E mail confirmation shortly after placing an order. Not so this time, so I called and asked about my recent order and they sent me a copy of the invoice. Later I noticed my credit card had been charged so I called again to get a estimated delivery date. They told me it had not been shipped but could not tell me why.

After two more days I called again and got the same answer. They still can't tell me why it has not been shipped. I requested a refund credit to my card account and a confirmation E mail for that & to cancel the order.

So far that has not happened either.I will not be doing business with these people again and would not recommend any one else to do so either.

This reviewer shared experience about "order processing and delivery of product. poor customer service." and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $42. user71368436 is overall dissatisfied with Clickinks. The most disappointing about clickinks shipping service at Clickinks was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Clickinks.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Clickinks to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Clickinks?

Comments