I received my order and the cartridges had leaked ALL OVER! They required pictures on the each cartridges, which were impossible to handle without getting the ink all over my hands and carpet (when I opened the package 1st time.)

Finally, after several emails and phone calls I demanded that I be allowed to return the whole order with an RMA. I sent it off a weak ago and called them this morning to check on my status. I was told by Customer Service (ha ha) that it would take up to 3 weeks for them to check out the return and give me a refund!

I better get that refund, but from what I am seeing here in this blog, it may not be coming!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of quality and never received refund. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "bad quility & poor customer service!" of ink cartridge and associated monetary loss in the amount of $101. Clickinks needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ink cartridge in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Clickinks.

Had an Experience with Clickinks?

Comments

#1119719

If you paid by credit card, dispute the amount with your credit card company