Style and Design
Usability

this company is a scam, been waiting 7 to 8 weeks for refund, they say it takes time, should be shut down.charged my cc for inventory they never had.

who charges for something before they ship. never had items in stock when order was placed. very smart *** customer service with no knowledge of business, it just takes time the say over and over and over and over and over and over.

speak poor english and really dont give a *** about customer.sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad keep saying refund takes time its been over 7 weeks to re fund 150$ are you kiding me, shut them down they are scamming people.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy of clickinks customer care from Clickinks. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $150 and wants Clickinks to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Clickinks for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Clickinks?

Comments

doug1218

I ordered the refilled cartridges for my for my HP photo printer trying to save a few bucks.The printer would not work with them, tried the things that customer service recommended, still willl not print.

I was told to return them with a return label they sent me, I paid shipping, and I re ordered new genuine HP cartridges from click inks. They charged me immediately, but were out of stock for about 2 weeks. They finally arrived and they worked, however I cannot seem to get my refund for the returned cartridges (about fifty some dollars). I have called 4 times now over 7 week period, they keep giving me a date that the refund will be processed, but it never happens.

Just called again and was promised refund.No one there speaks good english and many promised now that have not been fulfilled.