Style and Design
Usability

I ordered ink and it arrived in a timely manner.I sent the following request for help three times, received on response.

I called three times and never got to talk to anybody. Nobody called me back. order number pl-ci100238862 [11346834] I received this order in a timely manner and the packaging was not damaged. I responded to your feedback request and said everything was fine when I received the order, but I had not yet opened and used a cartridge.

I said I would respond again when I used the first cartridge. When I opened the first cartridge it leaked all over me, my cloths, my desk and chair. I asked what you could do about the leaky cartridge. I asked for a response.

It has now been well over a week and I have heard nothing from nobody. Will you respond?

Should I just throw the other two cartridges away, write off my $15 and simply go away, leaving bad reviews wherever?*** Bill Green Third request.

Review about: Clickinks Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Clickinks?

Comments