Grayland, Washington

Ten months have past and still no refund. I've called 6 times and each time I have been told that the check needs to be signed. I doubt I will ever receive a refund, but I will call a couple times each month anyway just to let them know I will not be ignored.

This company's recording when you call tell you that satisfied customers are important to them. Well apparently that is not true.

Some customer must receive service or they wouldn't still be in business, but certainly not this customer.

If you purchase from them, good luck.

jcolwell wrote the review because of poor customer service at Clickinks. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $113 and wants Clickinks to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was not getting a refund. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Clickinks clickinks refund for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Clickinks?

Comments

Grayland, Washington, United States #1145544

Still waiting. Call every ten days or so. Apparently, no one knows how to sign and mail a check