1.8

I ordered inks for my fax machine 6/3/14.received on 6/14 and was charged without any problem.

However after installing the inks in the machine all was smired and copies were printing pink .so we decided to send back .

On 6/17 they were all returned did not want to take chance with the others .I returned all 5 laser remanufactured toners back to them . The shipment was received and signed by Medina on 6/17/14.Today is 2/2/2015 I still don't have my credit.I called 33 times since then .Every day they have a new excuse why there is no credit to my account. I spoke with Sueda,Anna,Malika,Hilda,Natasha,Chiquita,Louisa,Traneisha.It can't be they are all liars.

I am shure it's the company owner.I will not buy from this company again.I will not recomend this companY.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of ink cartridge from Clickinks. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $165 and wants Clickinks to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was empty promises. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Clickinks for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Clickinks?

Comments