Ordered printer ink on 10/18/14.The address contained my email address instead of my actual address.

Went via UPS, then USPS where it ultimately was returned to Lake Mary, FL. I called 4 times, wrote 2 emails and all times was promised that this matter was being marked URGENT and will be taken care of.

Policy is that until the package is scanned it at the facility, the package is not accounted for I won't be able to get refund.I am very dissatisfied with the way this company takes actions to rectify a situation that should be very simple to take care of.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Empty promises.

Had an Experience with Clickinks?

Comments

Gearbest - Reliable shop Gearbest "I'm shopping with GB for 1 year now. I have bought 20+ products from them and have no serious problems. Shipping to Switzerland takes 2 weeks, they ship usually the..." Read more Empower Laptop - Empowerlaptop.com-A trustable motherboard supplier Empower Laptop " I own a Italian lab that deals with notebook repair, and want to find a reliable company who can supply us with good-quality motherboard of all brands. And after..." Read more Gearbest - Empty Box - No Phone Gearbest "I ordered a Umidigi Z Pro phone - but when the package arrived yesterday there was no phone - just an empty box. I contacted Gearbest customer support yesterday and..." Read more Gearbest - Mini Octopus Style Mobile Phone Stand Flexible Tripod Gearbest "I bought tripod for a smartphone. The smartphone itself now stands and can be turned in any direction. To watch the video is very convenient, I recommend to buy. Excellent..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more